Sunday 21 June 2009

Sunday fun!

Well I feel I’ve had a very productive day and had a very special visitor! I have named him Henry and he is now my hedgehog!!! I have included a picture but shortly after this was taken he crawled up and onto 2 bin bags, had a good root around then feasted on the food I left out!! He then toddled off down the path home!! He’s a night adventure hedgehog!!

Another wildlife spotting today, while Nathan was at the yard he came across a blackbird nest! These are some hungry babies!

I have made a couple more shrinkles today and a smaller cactus pin cushion but have mainly been drawing! The small grey patterned pieces will be used as patterns for rings, the large green piece is one of my succulents and I threw in a raspberry for the fun of it!

Excuse the above photo, for some reason its uploading upside down! Here is my mini cactus pincushion, in possibly the best craft box I have ever seen!! I bought this yesterday from Boyes and I love it!!!! Here are a few of today’s drawings! Hope to create new patterns from these, and already have ideas of what to do with some of them! New pieces coming soon!!









No comments:

Post a Comment