Saturday 15 October 2011

New everything!!!

This is my first post after quite some time and a lot has changed! Including the way I'm posting. I'm using the blogger app, so here goes!!

After a pretty rubbish year personally and professionally it seems things have turned around! After applying left right and centre for jobs in retail, design, or anything I could find, and after a few set backs in my personal life I somehow landed the perfect job! I'm now a very proud art and textiles technician at an all girls private school in the leafy suburbs of London. It's about a 2 hour car journey away from Lincoln so of course I've moved down here too. I'm currently living in a little flat within the wonderful grounds and have also been given a studio to work in!!!

Much more to update on, including new work, flat, and more but will save it for another time!

1 comment: