Friday 9 March 2012

And another one.......

Seems ive lost any track of order teehee! Another post written at the beginning of January and slightly before the finished curtains! O well, here goes.....

Had the greatest weekend with the man.

We've had many jobs we've been meaning to do around the flat for some time now and this weekend we finally did them! (including cleaning my troublesome but now lovely metal framed windows) just a few bits of furniture to buy, a micro oven and a lick of paint and we will be finished! I can't wait for adam to move in and to make it officially our home. After this weekend it's definitely getting there!


Today was another quite typical day as an art and textile technician but involved more walking than usual! One of the main teaching corridors in this school stretches for just over 1/3 of a mile and I have been up and down the entire length of it at least 5 times today. Its display changeover time at the moment including all the garments on mannequins! Plenty of pins involved today!

I did aim to be in the studio this evening but have been so tired I couldnt face it. Instead I picked up my fabric and lining for my curtains and brought them back to my flat to iron and pin ready to sew. I'm using some of my favourite fabric from ikea, a white on grey starburst design. I will post a picture when i have managed to get them sewn and hung!

Well as is custom with the new year I have made a resolution and decided to try and improve my fitness. Tomorrow I will be attending my first kick boxing class. Although I am concerned I may die a death I'm actually looking forward to it! So let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment