Friday 9 March 2012

It's been a while.......


It's been quite a while and I have a lot of things to update! Luckily I have been taking small notes about what I have been up too so here goes!

During the winter term at the school the art department has been running a life drawing workshop. After much thought I realised that I hadn't done any life drawing since collage which was a good 5 ish years ago (scary stuff!) At first it did feel like I was back to square one but I soon got into the rhythm of things and loved it! The classes were great and I had great fun trying out different techniques and even painting (another thing I haven't done for I don't know how long!)

I have included a few of my favourites.

Another little project I finally completed over this week (12th Jan) was to make a pair of curtains for my bedroom using some ikea fabric that has been sitting on my pile for ages. The fabric was the perfect size and I'm so pleased with them!

Well that's it for this post, have much more to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment